Welcome to Talkgamer Minimap, a podcast about the biggest gaming, entertainment and pop culture news of the day.
Minimap is your daily audio tour through the world of video games, related technologies and pop culture like comics, movies and TV.
Here’s what we’re covering today:
THE BIG STORIES
- Wild will have ‘Bloodborne-style’ multiplayer, male and female protagonists
- Uncharted 4 multiplayer won’t have dedicated servers, will have microtransactions
- Sony says no JRPGs in development, remains silent on PS classics
- Metal Gear Solid wasn’t sued over Escape From New York ties because Kojima’s ‘a nice guy’
- Batman: Arkham Knight back on Steam, WB giving away free Arkham games
- Xbox 360 free games will be backward compatible on Xbox One beginning in November
- Report: Nintendo’s first mobile game to launch this year, Nintendo Directs returning
THE BEST OF THE REST
- Disney Infinity 3.0 review: a new hope
- The Flash recap: The Fury of Firestorm